Pagina's

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Year!

First of all I want to wish you a wonderful New year!
I always feel excited when a new year comes along. The feeling of a clean slate and daring to dream that you can make positive changes for yourself.
The joy of starting a new journal, pages full of wisdom, yet to be discovered.
A new year always gives me hope.

My apologies for not being active for the past two months. It has been quite a road concerning my health. Still not fully resolved, but working on it!

Last night, when the minutes were counting down towards 2019, I was wondering what I would like to start my year with, so I could set the tone for the new year.
I grabbed my fountain pen, and started sketching in one of the last pages of my 2018 journal. It didn’t matter that there were lines in it, I wanted my year to begin with something that I loved.

selfcare bear
It is based of a tutorial from Tamara Laporte on the Woman Unleashed retreat in December.

I also have a sketch in my art-journal that is waiting for me to add color, doodles, shade… But this bear just wouldn’t wait to get out! He is a little wonky but so adorable!

I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve and Day. I’m wishing you all the best!

Mie

2 comments:

  1. Mieke, goed dat je de draad weer oppakt. Rustig op gang komen, in een nieuw jaar met nieuwe kansen en intenties. Ik wens je veel innerlijke kracht en inspiratie. Knuffel. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Een hele dikke merci Claudine!! Ik kan beide gebruiken! Knuffel!! <3

      Delete