Pagina's

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Day 34 (sat)–39 (thur): an update

For the last couple of weeks my body and I have had some misunderstandings. At least, that is what I think they are. I’m easily fatigued, stomach has issues, bowels have issues, also had quite a few stubborn headaches…

I did go to the exercise center. Did the things, did the work. Came home: did dishes, cleaned up… And then body said stop. But that was ok because, I had done exercises (lost a bit more weight) and also managed to do some household.

Usually I keep my phone on silent, and that is why I had missed a call that informed me my household help was sick. This meant I had to rearrange stuff. (Also because this week has a holiday in it, I have no cleaning help.)

And then my mind goes: I have to do ALL THE THINGS, and starts stressing, which means my body starts stressing… (not fun!)

Ok… It only took me about a half hour to scroll down my facebook-feed and find this picture below… But every time I see it I have to laugh, cause it is so true!

1609938_10205091158344377_6372031723312819106_n

That is how it has been the last couple of days…
I’m trying to stay positive!

Let’s hope it all goes back to normal very soon.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment