Pagina's

Monday, September 24, 2018

Day 1: Blogbook and mud

I wasn’t really sure what to write today. It is supposed to be my beginning. Lots of thoughts raced through my head, but none kept sticking.

The only thing I could agree on for today: I’m going to start with this ‘Blogbook’. (A combination of blogging and daybook.)

It’s been about a month since I have written for myself. And even the last day I just noted down one sentence about being tired. Not really fantastic reading material. But I did show up to the paper page and wrote down the date and how my body felt.

I had an appointment with my doctor today and he agreed to pick up writing again. It’s been since I’ve stopped writing/venting that I started slipping into a mudpool. I’m hoping that with writing my arty side will come peeking again too. At the moment there is no art whatsoever.

So I’m guessing this Blogbook will be a tool for me to get unstuck, wash everything clean, throw away what I don’t need anymore and maybe enjoy a mudmask. Winking smile

Ok… This was day 1. Short and sweet.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment