Pagina's

Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 5: Foggy…

I have been fiddling with the theme of the blog for over an hour now. Just small changes really, like sidebars and fonts. (I was getting tired of having to change the body text to something big enough and relaxingly readable.)

The point of my messing with the settings of this blog, is that today was such a foggy day. Foggy in the sense that I couldn’t keep focus on anything really. Just cotton balls that are stuck in my head. (It can also be the head cold I have been walking around with for a while now.) Yesterday it had lifted some, maybe with being outside in the sun, but today there was hardly any sun and the temperatures were not so pleasant. Also lots of wind!

A little correction on what I said yesterday about my index finger: it wasn’t the ligaments… It is the tendon that has been stretched too much. The pain is more doable today, I’m still trying not to use the finger too much, also because I don’t have a lot of strength in it. Let’s hope that in a few days it all returns to normal. (And then I can finally put pen to paper again! Or a pencil!)

Besides being foggy, I did do some (boring-but-needs-to-be-done) household stuff. And… that is about it for me today… The fog doesn’t want to clear yet…

There is always tomorrow!

*Hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment