Pagina's

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Day 3: Small steps

Today seemed a bit of a better day than the days before. I allowed myself a nap in the afternoon, did some cleaning up, talked to my parents, ate  healthy meals and had a visit from a friend. Besides that, I also made a few phonecalls, which means that I did at least 3 tasks of my ‘to do’-list.

My doctor proposed to do 1 task a day for a couple of days and give my body the rest it needs. Besides that, he also suggested to start writing again…
The writing is slow going. It’s hard to put in words what floats through my mind, or how I am feeling underneath ‘the mud’.
It’s like the flow isn’t quite there yet, and the writing-muscles are a bit cramped up. Which means: practice, practice, practice!

I wrote down a few thoughts and I’m even thinking about a simple illustration, but since it’s past my bedtime, I’ll work on it tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a good night!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment