Pagina's

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 2: Moments…

No major breakthrough thoughts today. My mind was focussed on getting household done and that is what I did. There are thoughts rumbling around, but I can’t seem to get a grip on them yet.

Been thinking of maybe using a keyword or phrase or anything really, to focus on for the day.
What did enter my mind: my thoughts and feelings can change at any given moment. And that is ok.

Almost made a disclaimer for this blogbook, stating that very same notion: that whatever I write/type here can change at any given moment. Life is a series of moments. And one moment you will feel and think differently than another. Or maybe it will stay the same for a while. It all depends on where you evolve.

My mind seems foggy, my body tired. Let’s hope that my sleep will not be interrupted every 2-3 hours. (One can only hope lol.)

Signing off with a sprinkle of hope…

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment