Pagina's

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Day 11 part 2: Calm after the storm…

Sometimes I have these moments where a burst of feeling gets through and takes me on a little journey. That is what happened this afternoon.
I wonder if I should apologize for being angry… Or maybe it’s just good that something finally got out. That at least this little part didn’t fester in me and caused more problems. I don’t really know.
But it happened, and now I’m back to being my ‘calm’ self. (Yes ok, I still stress, and sometimes about the smallest detail, but the anger bordering on sadness has died down.) Hm, maybe I became angry because I have troubles with sadness. (Lifts up one eyebrow, and then the other.)

Anyway, the physical therapist was good and a bit painful. And laying under a warmth lamp did soothe my muscles.

To be honest, I feel a bit weird now, after being so angry. Like a strange calmness.
-Deep sigh-

Let’s hope tomorrow is a little less feel-y Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment