Pagina's

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Day 29 and 30: Sporty and some art

Mondays aren’t usually my favorite days. But I have to say that it was actually quite a good day.

I was awake before my alarm went off! (That is usually a good sign lol.)
The exercise center was on the schedule, and I could finally test out my new-to-me bike. (Which I still need to take a picture of… I keep forgetting!)
The exercise schedule has been adjust a bit, since my knees aren’t doing too well, so I asked to switch biking with walking. So instead of 7 mins biking and 5 mins walking, I now have 10 mins walking (at a higher speed) and 7 mins walking (also at a higher speed.) This way my legs still get the movement (next to the other strengthening exercises.)

Home, I ‘flew’ into the dishes (with headphones on), started laundry, did some cleaning up…

All of the above make it a good day: able to do my appointment + also being able to do some household. (This way I have the feeling that I’m being productive.)

During the evening I finally made some time to work on Bootcamp (a course by Effy Wild).
I had watched several videos already, but hadn’t done the physical part yet.

Bo is supervising (and checking to see what he can steal!):

Bo-art(Background of watercolour with salt on it)

And then another:

art2(This is a gouache background with salt on it.)

With the second one I was less rigid and dared to experiment with waterdrops and mixing colors. It is just very happy-making!! Although the mixture of blue and green and yellow aren’t really my favorite colors: this background is my favorite of the two.

Tuesday (today)… Not a lot to say about it: except that my body needed more rest after the sporting labors! (And Bo has done his usual antics of course! The cute fluff-ball!)

Not sure if there will be some art play, but I still have some time before my bed starts whispering my name!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment