Pagina's

Monday, October 15, 2018

Day 22: A good good day…

Me and mornings don’t really get along, but today we had to. I had an appointment with the psychologist of the exercise center at 11. Which may seem late in the morning, unless you need at least one hour and a half to just make yourself seem human. Open-mouthed smile

We talked about eating habits, exercise, a new schedule for exercising at the center so I don’t burn out as easily. There were also some suggestions of workshops about anxiety, stress and depression, which I will certainly look into. (Still on the waiting list to get a psychologist for trauma-therapy, so maybe those workshops can offer me some refreshing eyes on tools to use.)

Afterwards, I visited the exercise center. Headphones on, music in my ears, and I stepped on the scales…

-Cue dramatic music-

Even though I haven’t exercised a lot the past two months (except for riding my bike to all the things)
I still lost weight!
Woohoo!
(Yes it would probably have been more if I was able to do exercises, but it is also good to know that the way I have changed eating, also has an impact.)

treepark

I was listening to this: (ACDC-Thunderstruck)

An hour after I got home and did some houshold, I was totally exhausted and took proper care of myself: I gifted myself with a nap. A glorious nap. A most wonderful nap!

(And then I proceeded with making blogposts, since I hadn’t done them in the weekend…)

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment