Pagina's

Monday, October 8, 2018

Day 15: Sluggish day…

Sometimes there are days where your body feels sluggish and you have to drag yourself through the day.

It got better after I took my B12 though. (Probably had a shortage, since I have to take it every day and I didn’t take it yesterday.)

Today seemed like an extension of the weekend. Most likely because there weren’t any appointments I had to go to, so no going outside…
Which is ok, I guess, I’ve got Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that have appointments to attend to. (Well technically the creative center on Wednesday isn’t an appointment, but it is an appointment with myself! An art-date.)

There are things going around in my head, that I can’t divulge on this blog. But my mind is sorting through things. The important part is, to stay true to myself. I can empathize with other people, as long as it doesn’t drag me down with someone else.
I know it sounds a little cryptic, but it will have to do for now.

Let’s hope for a better tomorrow! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment