Pagina's

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Day 20 and 21: Fast weekend…

This weekend I was slain by some sort of bug or virus, or whatever you want to call it.

Saturday, well there is nothing to write about that day: I took extra rest, managed to eat some little bites here and there and that was it.

Sunday was voting time here in Belgium!
I had gone to sleep very early on Saturday, and that made it possible for me to go to vote at an early time.
Armed with music on my headphones, sunglasses, I was already done with voting at around 9 in the morning. It promised to be a beautiful day:

zondag

I took some time to watch some interviews of the Life Book Summit and started to check out one of the courses I had bought from Effy Wild.
This prompted me to start doing something creative myself!

messydesk

Everything under the supervision of Bo the cat! (Cause it all needs to be cat-approved and tested!)

And here is another shot of work in progress:

wip

I used book-pages from a book called: The power of positive thinking. Talk about good intentions!

It was fun using some creative muscles again. And I want to do that more often!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment