Pagina's

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Day 18 part 2: Cat antics, feeling better…

This cute face! He makes everything so much better! Nightmare has been forgotten by his antics. Below he is showing off, knowing I’m taking a picture.

blog18-2

Today I also had the dentist. The laughing dentist. Every time I go and visit him, he starts laughing. Sometimes I can’t help but laugh with him and my anxiety drops to a manageable number. No needles today, I did jump up on the chair when he got out his drill with water. The feeling of water in my nose was very unexpected! But all went well! I went out his office laughing.

Other than that, a call with my parents, food that needs to be warmed up and eaten, some relaxation time… All is good this afternoon.

Tomorrow physical therapist and doctor appointment. Maybe, if the weather cooperates, I can sit on a bench in-between appointments. One ends at 12.45 and the other begins at 3pm. We shall see.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment