Pagina's

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Day 23: Fast Tuesday…

Still not feeling all too well today, there were several moments where I had to run for my life (to the toilet). Sleep was also eluding me a bit. I woke up every 2 hours…

After lots of drying time, the project I’ve been working on since Sunday is ready to be loved further. Probably with some sort of paint, maybe splatters, stamps… We’ll see!

bookwip

Since my week is a bit busy, I wouldn’t be able to deliver my books to the library on time, so I decided to do that today.
At first I thought to just deliver them and leave, but then I actually looked at the rows and rows of books available, and I thought it was just a shame not to make use of all the knowledge that was available.
So I left with 2 small books about sketching (animals and humans) one book about a holistic approach to signals of the body and one about core talents (can be used for the right choice of study, work and life).
I’m thrilled that I actually want to read those books. The feeling of a book in your hands is just a tad different than holding a tablet. (But I do use my tablet to read fiction books).
(Below a picture from when I was sitting on a bench, waiting on the bus, enjoying the sun.)

skylibrary

What I also did today (besides admin and household) is take a good look at my beautiful, adventurous cat. Took some pictures, even made a little video of how he shows me to relax and just be in the moment.

Below is a picture that says to me: Connection. It isn’t often that my cat allows me to touch his paws. He seemed very zen-like with it. So this was very special, and I managed to take a picture!

Bo-connection

It’s almost 7 pm here and it seems like the day just flew by. I’m still listening to Life Book Summit interviews too. It’s a wonderful way to get to know those artists! (Psst, the Life Book 2019 class has just opened today! I can’t wait to sign up!)

See you tomorrow peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment